회원가입
bible2.jpg
자유 게시판

Implantable Chip "Inventor" Carl W. Sanders is a Fraud

페이지 정보

본문

CORRECTION: Implantable Chip "Inventor" Carl W. Sanders is a Fraud

Page Index:

Press Release Fraud Documentation Websites that Still Feature Sanders Sander's Statement See also

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CORRECTION: Implantable Chip "Inventor" Carl Sanders is a Fraud

Charlatan exposed seven years ago still popular in Christian circles.

Sterling D. Allan

Copyright © 2001 Greater Things Ministry

October 23, 2001

"Dr" (not) Carl W. Sanders has been a sensation among prophecy-minded Christians for nearly a decade. He has wowed many thousands, if not millions, with his claim to be the inventor of the microchip intended for implantation in humans for tracking capabilities, which Frankenstein invention he now purportedly is exposing following his born again conversion to Christianity. He has appeared in television interviews, radio shows and prophecy conferences. Video and audio tapes of his presentation thrive.

I was one who believed the account and posted it on my website.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implants/Carl_Sanders.htm

So have scores of others, as a search for "Carl Sanders chip" will show on any search engine.

e.g.

http://www.google.com/search?q=carl+sanders+chip

The unfortunate truth, however, is that Sanders is a fraud. His claims about his credentials and his involvement in inventing this chip are fabrications.

This came to light in 1994 when John S. Torell, a close associate and promoter of Sanders, began investigating his claims in an attempt to defend him against detractors. Torell uncovered the truth of Sander's fraud and confronted him with it. Sanders and his wife confessed, plead for forgiveness, vowed to confess his fraud to the church and take a reprieve from the ministry.

http://www.eaec.org/carls1.htm

His contrition in earnest lasted only a few hours, and within weeks he was back to his speaking circuit, perpetuating the same claims as before.

According to Torell, "Carl Sanders was not the inventor of the microchip as he had been claiming in his meetings. ...His claim that he had met with Henry Kissinger and other dignitaries were false. He does not have even a college degree, including the claimed honorary degree as Doctor from the University of Hong Kong. ...Carl Sanders does not have 32 years experience as an engineer."

As these facts surfaced, and Torrell asked Sanders why he lied, Sanders explained that when he began his ministry, people just did not respond to his call for repentance; but when he started talking about end-times and the development of the chip, his audiences grew; . . . and so did his story with each telling. He felt the message was so important that he needed to invent credentials in order to have more credibility with people. He not only fabricated credentials, but also lied about the degree of his involvement in the invention of the implantable microchip.

In the end, about the only truth left in his story was in regard to the fact that there is such a microchip. Everything else was a lie or an unscrupulous stretch of the truth.

His lying began long before his ministry among the Christians. He admitted to Torell that when he was in the military, "since he did not get the ranks and promotions that he felt were due him, he began to invent his own to enable him to be more successful. Once he had left the Air Force, he was constantly lying about his credentials in order to get better paying jobs."

His dishonesty rewarded him in his career, and it rewarded him in his ministry.

Today, more than seven years after Torell exposed him, Sanders continues to give his presentations and wow prophecy-minded audiences worldwide. Last year he was in Orem Utah, telling the same story. I wasn't there, but I was invited, and I spoke with an individual shortly after who did attend, and who was clearly convinced of the truthfulness of the claims. It was after this that I posted the Sanders statement on my website.

When Sander's fraud was brought to my attention (10/23/01), I did a search on the internet for "Carl Sanders fraud" and found only three pages from two websites that discuss the fraud. Two were Torell's statements, the other was a citation of Torell's first statement.

Apparently the Sanders story is so fantastic, prophecy buffs don't want to believe otherwise, even though the fraud has been known for more than seven years.

Let us keep in mind the following quotation of unknown origin but of sound principle: "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest!"

I have contacted several other websites that feature Carl Sander's writings, inviting them to revise their pages to reflect the fraud. I will be posting a link to their sites so that vigilant visitors can keep on them until Carl Sanders is barred from any and all invitations to tell his fabricated story.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implants/Carl_Sanders.htm

Charlatans to not flatter Christianity.

The fact that this fraud has been known for seven years but Sanders keeps getting invited unimpeded to speak internationally is not a good commentary on Christians' desire to be objective in their quest for the truth. With that kind of acceptance, his fraud rubs off on the body as a whole.

The truth is good enough without lies added in an attempt to increase its appeal. There is more than ample evidence of the existence of implantable microchips and of the intention to use these for tracking humans.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implants/

We do not need charlatans to make the story more interesting.

================

http://www.greaterthings.com/contact.htm

​

댓글목록

profile_image

이아브라함님의 댓글

no_profile 이아브라함쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

최근에 들어서는 조금은 시들해진듯 하지만 아직도 여전히 소위 베리칩이 마귀가 주는 666의 표라고 떠벌리는 사람들(목사들)이 많아 보입니다. 과학에 대해 거의 전문적인 지식조차 없는 사람들이 과학적 운운하며 요란을 떠는 것을 보며 실소를 참을 수 없습니다.

LA 한인타운 근처에도 이런 목회자가 있습니다.
성경에 없는 것을 그렇게도 확신에 차서 선포(?)하는 것을 보며 마치 베리칩 문제를 가지고 뭔가 한건 올려보려는 공명심 같은 것이 엿보이는 고로 더욱 곤혹스럽습니다.

영적으로 깨어서 하나님의 말씀인가 인간의 주장을 섞은 불순물인가를 분별해야 하는 때입니다.
하나님의 말씀에 더욱 착념해야하는 이유입니다.

Total 7,040건 1 페이지
  • RSS
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
공지 no_profile 최고관리자쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3836 09-29
7039 no_profile 최고관리자쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1261 02-11
7038 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1502 05-26
7037 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3323 04-15
7036 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 10371 04-14
7035 no_profile 최고관리자쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1556 04-13
7034 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1492 01-19
7033 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1122 01-14
7032 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1165 12-27
7031 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1719 08-02
7030 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1631 07-24
7029 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1619 07-20
7028 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1609 05-11
7027 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3770 04-19
7026 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1738 04-19

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.