물건 아껴쓰기 2 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

물건 아껴쓰기 2

본문

너무 중요하다고 생각해서 2편을 씀니다. 영어속담에 "Cleaniness is next to godliness" 라는 말이 있는데 대강 번역을 하자면 "깨끝한것이 거룩한것에 다음간다" 라는 말입니다. 영적생활을 바르게 할려면 우리 삶이 먼저 깨끝해야 한다는 교훈인것 같은데 그만큼 깨끝한것을 강조하고 있습니다. 제자신을 돌아볼때마다 저는 회개를 하게 됩니다. 남이 흘리고 다니는것을 지적하기전에 제자신을 먼저 점검하는 버릇을 길러야 겠습니다. 우리 모두가 이 영적인 속담을 교훈삼아 각자신의 신앙을 한단계 높은 차원으로 끌어올리는 놀라운 하나님의 역사가 있기를 바랍니다.

댓글목록 7

홍혜정님의 댓글

no_profile 홍혜정쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

네, 저도 오늘 중으로 closet 을 치우겠습니다.

조재선님의 댓글

no_profile 조재선쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

맞아요 맞아요.

저도 늘 정리를 강조하는데 교회에서는 좀 게을렀다는 생각을 합니다.
회개합니다. 그리고 열심히 동참하겠습니다.

Eric Yang님의 댓글

Eric Yang이름으로 검색 작성일

I really need to practice this. But . . . it's so hard me . . .  I really do like cleanness and neatness.
I think I am good at organizing but terrible at cleaning.

I think my biggest problem that I see is that I don't easily get mad over messiness, even though I love and enjoy cleanness. If I see my pants and my wifes' socks laying here and there, it's not BIG deal for me and it does not generate ANGER or STRESS. I just go over and pass by without any guilt. I normally wait until when I feel it's time to clean up. Again, my part of problem is FREQUENCY of cleaning.

Again, I feel like I'm in dilemma I wish I could have a REALLY clean world, including my home, my desk, Youth Room, and etc. . . and, at the same time, I do enjoy my freedom to choose when to clean and how to clean and organize. I think this is why I like about being "HOME". At home, I can relax and ease up. Even things are not in order, I can just go "whatever!" and not feel burden or quilt. It's SOOOOO blessing to have a spouse who is not 'must be cleaned and neat' person. We are always teasing one another that other person is messier.

This is why we are so afraid of inviting people over our place, especially for my wife. (I am a strong advocate of Naturalism - it's o.k. to expose ourselves) Of course, I don't want to disrespect other people by uncleanness and unprepareness. Thus, we do clean and prepare when guests are coming. But It's a lot of work for us since we do this whenever we must do.

I think it has to do a lot with personality, right? or Is this  a disease ?

Can someone help? I wish we could be better without KILLING our freedom. Any suggestion? please . .

노요한님의 댓글

no_profile 노요한쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

하하하.......

양 전도사님 내외분이 이런줄은 정말 몰랐네요.

아니 양 전도사님은 그럴 수도 있다고 생각하지만 양 사모님까지 그럴 수가........?

두 분의 집에서야 서로만 좋다면 어떻게 해도 괜찮지만 또 다른 생각을 가진 사람들이 더욱 많으니까 밖에서는 의지적으로라도 고쳐야 하겠지요.

가장 중요한 것은 아이들이 영향을 받아 똑같이 행동한다면 큰 일이기에 예의와 남을 배려하는 것에 먼저 모범이 되어야 할 것 같습니다.

홍승표님의 댓글

no_profile 홍승표쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Yang jdsn,
I do have a suggestion that will actually work. But it will only work if you do one thing: you must DO IT!
Here it goes:
1.  Pick only one place you want to clean (eg. bathroom, closet, kitchen, etc.)
2.  Estimate the time it will take to clean the place as accurately as possible (usually less than 2 hours).
3.  Get rid of all distractions that will interfere with the cleaning (eg. cell phone, kids, telephone, etc.)
4.  Set an alam clock so that it will go off at the end of the estimated time.
5.  Get into a very comfortable clothes like shorts and t-shirts.
6.  Always do it with your spouse so neither of you can back out of it.
7.  Sit down with your spouse and pray that God will help you to finish this task (You will need it.).
8.  Take a deep breath and get to work.
9.  Don't even breathe until you are done.
10. NEVER mess up the same place again.
11. If you don't think you can do step 10, then you are hopeless.
12. But if you can do step 10, then repeat steps 1 through 10 for other places.

If you think you can do the above without printing the steps and have it in front of you,
YOU ARE ALREADY WRONG!

이다니엘님의 댓글

no_profile 이다니엘쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

뭐라케쌌는지?
암튼 앞으로 잘 딲으면 되잖여...거시기 하긴..
저두 한다면 해유~~~

백장용님의 댓글

no_profile 백장용쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

저도 잘 사용하겠습니다.

낭비하지 않고 말입니다.

전체 7,040건 468 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기