2013년 여름 아리조나 선교 Bowas Yang > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

2013년 여름 아리조나 선교 Bowas Yang

본문

이번 아리조나 선교여행이 제게는 세번째입니다. 여러 사람이 제게 “왜 너는 아리조나에 계속 가느냐?” 혹은 “선교여행은 한번 가는 것으로 충분치 않어?”라고 질문해왔습니다.  어떤 사람들은 제가 마음이 넓다고 말하기도 하고 제가 나바호 사람들을 진정으로 살아한다고 칭찬하기도 했습니다.

그러나, 결론적으로 말씀드리자면, 제가 나바호보호구역에 가는 것은 순전히 의무감 때문임을 고백합니다.  우리고 예수님이 명령하신 최고의 사명처럼 - “그러므로 너희는 가서 온 민족으로 제자를 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령님의 이름으로 침례를 주고" 우리 그리스도인들은 세상 끝에 있는 사람들에게 까지, 미국에 있는 사람들까지, 하나님의 사랑을 전하도록 특별하게 부름을 받은 자들이기 때문입니다.

저는 하나님의 은혜로 구원받을 수 있다는 것을 모른 자들에게 복음을 전하는 것이 하나님의 자녀된 저와 우리 모두의 의무라고 생각합니다.  사실 육체적으로 학대당하고 정신적으로 눌려있고 자살률이 높은 나바호 소년들도 제 자신과 다를 바가 없는 것을 압니다.

제가 그리스도의 무조건적인 사랑에 대해서 들었던 그런 기적적인 순간처럼, 나바호 사람들도 그들의 무거운 짐과 죄를 그리스도에게 내려 놓을 기회를 가져야만 한다고 생각합니다.  주님께서 저를 비롯한 모든 미션팀을 주님의 도구로 사용하셔서 이 잃어버린 이 나라와 세계에 하나님의 나라를 소개하는 역사를 감당할 수 있기를 기도합니다

I have gone to the Arizona missions for two years already and as you all know, this will be my third time returning to Arizona. Many people have always asked me "Why do you keep on going?" or "Isn't going on a mission trip once good enough?" Some people say that I have a "Big heart" and that I really care about the Navajo people. But at the end of the day, the reason that i go to the reservation lies solely on duty.

As you all know the famous great commission, "therefore, go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit." We as Christians are specifically called out to go and spread the Love of God to the ends of the earth-even to the people in America. I feel that it is my duty and our duty as sons and daughters of Christ to share this great news with people who do not know yet the redeeming power of God's Grace because at the end of the day, the physically abused, depressed, suicidal Navajo teen is no different than I am.

And just like the miraculous moment that I heard about the unconditional love of Christ, The Navajo people should likewise have an opportunity to lay their burdens and sins on Christ. I pray that God will use me and the rest of our missions team as a tool to bring His kingdom on our lost nation and our lost world.

댓글목록 1

이아브라함님의 댓글

no_profile 이아브라함쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Yes, salvattion by grace...

Thank you for having indebted heart toward the lost in Navajo area.

I lift up you and the group unto His powerful hands to accomplish His purpose through you guys.

Also, your characteristic hair style would be favorable to them to open up their heart.

We are so proud of you.

전체 1,018건 10 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기