hi 이 목사님 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

hi 이 목사님

본문

I heard the sad news recently about your departure..actually bittersweet because you will come back to us
hopefully soon. I missed Christmas eve night ceremony and I couldnt make it church today..
Today was supposed to be your last sermon 마지막 설라고 들었고 전 속으로 너무 슬펐어요. 오늘은 제가 몸이 좀 아파서 집에서 쉬고 있어서 교회도 못 가고.. 또 설교 말씀도 녹음도 안되었다고 들어서 더 슬펐어요.

목사님 and 사모님.I would like to thank you for so many things..
It seems like just yesterday we met you and 사모님 and we ate brunch at Kimmies coffee shop in Brea..
Although you were our church pastor i also thought of you both as parents. Not only do you share the same wedding anniversary as my parents but you showed us love like our parents. I feel really sad right now..Im so sad that I wont be able to call you in the middle of the night whenever i fight with you know who..(tmi).
 Anyways you were always there to help us and Im really going to miss your sermons and your presence at 21st Century Baptist Church.

May God show you and lead you to bigger and better places. And may God bless you with health and prosperity and long long life.  And please come back home soon. We love you and 사모님 very much and we will miss you very very much.

댓글목록 2

이아브라함님의 댓글

no_profile 이아브라함쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Dear Jane

It is so blessed for us to have you guys in our church sharing lives together.   
Also, I am grateful to you for your love and dedication to the Lord and His church, and to me and my wife as well. We love you and miss you, too. But our hearts are always with you guys until the day of the Lord. Thank you and God bless you.

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Jane, Such beautiful words you have to say to Pastor Lee and Mrs. Lee.
I feel grateful as well to see that their efforts in investing in people life was not in vain.

Also I have to say that Robert and Jane, your being with us means more than what you may think it is.
Every time you and Robert miss meetings, we all miss you.

I do concern that since baptism - both Robert and you respectively - you guys are not consistent as used to be.  I assume that the circumstance is a factor, but I hope and pray that your faith may grow stronger to the point that you can help others.  As a new year approaching, i hope what I just mentioned would be an item in your new year resolution.  God bless you.

전체 7,040건 17 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기