본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
자유 게시판

우리 교회 Youth 부모님들에게 (박 다니엘 형제)

페이지 정보

본문

(다음의 내용은 우리 교회 Youth Group 선생님으로 수고하는 Daniel Park형제가 우리 부모님들에게 쓴 글을 번약한 것입니다.)

존경하는 부모님들에게!

여러분들의 계속적인 지원과 또 신뢰를 보여주신 것에 대해서 감사드립니다.
21세기교회에 속한 성도님들께서 우리 Youth를 위해 섬기고있는 선생님들에게 제가 감당할 수 없을 정도의 사랑을 보여주셨습니다.  여러 부모님들께서 우리 Youth들을 인도하고 돕기 위해서 여러가지로 애쓰시는 것을 목격하는 것이 제겐 진정으로 축복이었습니다.

이목사님께서 지난 성탄주일설교 때 말씀하셨던 것처럼, 많은 것들을 받으면서도 그 것에 대해서 감사한 마음을 갖고 있는 어린이들은 거의 없습니다. 여러분들께서 지속적으로 다음의 세대들을 위해서 기도해주시기를 바랍니다.  제가 확신하기로는 언젠가 여러분들이 애쓰는 모든 일들이 열매를 맺고 또 여러분들이 베푸시는 사랑의 마음이 보상받게될 것입니다.

저도 우리 교회를 위해서 계속 기도할 것입니다. 우리 교회 어른 성도님들의 삶과 그리고 하시는 모든 일들에 대해서 그저 감사를 표현하고 싶었습니다.  저도 언젠가 여러분들 처럼  그리스도를 닮은 부모가 되기를 소망합니다.

년말을 맞이하여, 많은 축복이 여러분들과 함께 하시기를 바랍니다.

그리스도 안에서 여러분의 아들된

박다니엘 올림

Dear parents,

Thank you for your constant support and trust. I am overwhelmed by the love that the adults at 21st Century Baptist show to the teachers in the Youth. I have truly been blessed by witnessing the many ways you try to reach out to our youth group...

As Pastor Lee mentioned in the Christmas sermon, it is rare to find a child that is grateful for the many things that they receive. I hope that you will continue praying for the next generation. I am confident that one day, your efforts will bear fruit, and that your loving attitudes will be rewarded.

I will be praying for our church. I just wanted to express my thanks for everything the adults at our church do, and everything that they are. I hope that one day, I can be a Christ-like parent like you.

Many blessings to you this Holiday season.

Your Son in Christ,

Daniel (Park)

댓글목록

profile_image

홍승표님의 댓글

no_profile 홍승표쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Dear Daniel Park,
Thank you for your warm-hearted letter to us parents. You are always in our prayer wherever you are. It has always been our ultimate hope to have home-grown youth leaders from our church, such as you, Bryan, Daniel Kim, Irene, Robin, and the rest I didn't get to mention here that are coming up in the future from the youth group itself. But life doesn't always happen the way we want. It is important that we become patient enough to wait for God's time while we do our best to cultivate the English ministry of our church. We just hope that someday you will take part in it. May God be with you always.

profile_image

Eric_Yang님의 댓글

no_profile Eric_Yang쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Hi, Daniel

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

When there's thankfulness, we can feel something warm inside and feeling filled within.

In God's world, giving thanks works like a vessel that will be filled by God with His goodness.

When there is no thankfulness, God couldn't fill the vessel for us.

just like example of Jesus, when Jesus gave thanks before taking two fishes and five loafs

in front of impossible situation, God stepped in and took in charge.

I do really thank God for you, because of you I am well convinced that God does care about our

youth kids. Thanks for your eagerness to show up when they need someone around them.

Thank God.

profile_image

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

위의 댓글 다신 분들은 이 글을 MOG란에도 싥어주시기 바랍니다. 아마도 대니엘박이 모르고 읽지않을 것 같아서...

profile_image

주기환님의 댓글

no_profile 주기환쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

그런데요.. 그냥 감사와 새해를 위한 인사죠?
 어디 가는 거 아니죠?
겁나서 말이죠..

Total 1,018건 68 페이지
  • RSS
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
13 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3403 01-05
12 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3752 01-05
11 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3759 01-05
10 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3147 01-02
열람중 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3623 12-28
8 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3587 12-25
7 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4727 12-25
6 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4021 12-20
5 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3473 12-18
시편 92:1-3 댓글4
no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3823 12-17
3 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3920 12-17
2 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4174 12-13
1 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4591 12-09

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.