짙게 드리워지는 그늘" 사사기 8:1-21 2021년 11월 17일 (수) > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

짙게 드리워지는 그늘" 사사기 8:1-21 2021년 11월 17일 (수)

페이지 정보

본문

기드온이 죽인 미디안 왕들
1  에브라임 사람들이 기드온에게 이르되 네가 미디안과 싸우러 갈 때에 우리를 부르지 아니하였으니 우리를 이같이 대접함은 어찌 됨이냐 하고 그와 크게 다투는지라
2  기드온이 그들에게 이르되 내가 이제 행한 일이 너희가 한 것에 비교되겠느냐 에브라임의 끝물 포도가 아비에셀의 맏물 포도보다 낫지 아니하냐
3  하나님이 미디안의 방백 오렙과 스엡을 너희 손에 넘겨 주셨으니 내가 한 일이 어찌 능히 너희가 한 것에 비교되겠느냐 하니라 기드온이 이 말을 하매 그 때에 그들의 노여움이 풀리니라
4  기드온과 그와 함께 한 자 삼백 명이 요단 강에 이르러 건너고 비록 피곤하나 추격하며
5  그가 숙곳 사람들에게 이르되 나를 따르는 백성이 피곤하니 청하건대 그들에게 떡덩이를 주라 나는 미디안의 왕들인 세바와 살문나의 뒤를 추격하고 있노라 하니
6  숙곳의 방백들이 이르되 세바와 살문나의 손이 지금 네 손 안에 있다는거냐 어찌 우리가 네 군대에게 떡을 주겠느냐 하는지라
7  기드온이 이르되 그러면 여호와께서 세바와 살문나를 내 손에 넘겨 주신 후에 내가 들가시와 찔레로 너희 살을 찢으리라 하고
8  거기서 브누엘로 올라가서 그들에게도 그같이 구한즉 브누엘 사람들의 대답도 숙곳 사람들의 대답과 같은지라
9  기드온이 또 브누엘 사람들에게 말하여 이르되 내가 평안히 돌아올 때에 이 망대를 헐리라 하니라
10  이 때에 세바와 살문나가 갈골에 있는데 동방 사람의 모든 군대 중에 칼 든 자 십이만 명이 죽었고 그 남은 만 오천 명 가량은 그들을 따라와서 거기에 있더라
11  적군이 안심하고 있는 중에 기드온이 노바와 욕브하 동쪽 장막에 거주하는 자의 길로 올라가서 그 적진을 치니
12  세바와 살문나가 도망하는지라 기드온이 그들의 뒤를 추격하여 미디안의 두 왕 세바와 살문나를 사로잡고 그 온 진영을 격파하니라
13  요아스의 아들 기드온이 헤레스 비탈 전장에서 돌아오다가
14  숙곳 사람 중 한 소년을 잡아 그를 심문하매 그가 숙곳의 방백들과 장로들 칠십칠 명을 그에게 적어 준지라
15  기드온이 숙곳 사람들에게 이르러 말하되 너희가 전에 나를 희롱하여 이르기를 세바와 살문나의 손이 지금 네 손 안에 있다는거냐 어찌 우리가 네 피곤한 사람들에게 떡을 주겠느냐 한 그 세바와 살문나를 보라 하고
16  그 성읍의 장로들을 붙잡아 들가시와 찔레로 숙곳 사람들을 징벌하고
17  브누엘 망대를 헐며 그 성읍 사람들을 죽이니라
18  이에 그가 세바와 살문나에게 말하되 너희가 다볼에서 죽인 자들은 어떠한 사람들이더냐 하니 대답하되 그들이 너와 같아서 하나 같이 왕자들의 모습과 같더라 하니라
19  그가 이르되 그들은 내 형제들이며 내 어머니의 아들들이니라 여호와께서 살아 계심을 두고 맹세하노니 너희가 만일 그들을 살렸더라면 나도 너희를 죽이지 아니하였으리라 하고
20  그의 맏아들 여델에게 이르되 일어나 그들을 죽이라 하였으나 그 소년이 그의 칼을 빼지 못하였으니 이는 아직 어려서 두려워함이었더라
21  세바와 살문나가 이르되 네가 일어나 우리를 치라 사람이 어떠하면 그의 힘도 그러하니라 하니 기드온이 일어나 세바와 살문나를 죽이고 그들의 낙타 목에 있던 초승달 장식들을 떼어서 가지니라

Gideon Defeats Zebah and Zalmunna
8:1 Then the men of Ephraim said to him, “What is this that you have done to us, not to call us when you went to fight against Midian?” And they accused him fiercely. 2 And he said to them, “What have I done now in comparison with you? Is not the gleaning of the grapes of Ephraim better than the grape harvest of Abiezer? 3 God has given into your hands the princes of Midian, Oreb and Zeeb. What have I been able to do in comparison with you?” Then their anger[a] against him subsided when he said this.

4 And Gideon came to the Jordan and crossed over, he and the 300 men who were with him, exhausted yet pursuing. 5 So he said to the men of Succoth, “Please give loaves of bread to the people who follow me, for they are exhausted, and I am pursuing after Zebah and Zalmunna, the kings of Midian.” 6 And the officials of Succoth said, “Are the hands of Zebah and Zalmunna already in your hand, that we should give bread to your army?” 7 So Gideon said, “Well then, when the Lord has given Zebah and Zalmunna into my hand, I will flail your flesh with the thorns of the wilderness and with briers.” 8 And from there he went up to Penuel, and spoke to them in the same way, and the men of Penuel answered him as the men of Succoth had answered. 9 And he said to the men of Penuel, “When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower.”

10 Now Zebah and Zalmunna were in Karkor with their army, about 15,000 men, all who were left of all the army of the people of the East, for there had fallen 120,000 men who drew the sword. 11 And Gideon went up by the way of the tent dwellers east of Nobah and Jogbehah and attacked the army, for the army felt secure. 12 And Zebah and Zalmunna fled, and he pursued them and captured the two kings of Midian, Zebah and Zalmunna, and he threw all the army into a panic.

13 Then Gideon the son of Joash returned from the battle by the ascent of Heres. 14 And he captured a young man of Succoth and questioned him. And he wrote down for him the officials and elders of Succoth, seventy-seven men. 15 And he came to the men of Succoth and said, “Behold Zebah and Zalmunna, about whom you taunted me, saying, ‘Are the hands of Zebah and Zalmunna already in your hand, that we should give bread to your men who are exhausted?’” 16 And he took the elders of the city, and he took thorns of the wilderness and briers and with them taught the men of Succoth a lesson. 17 And he broke down the tower of Penuel and killed the men of the city.

18 Then he said to Zebah and Zalmunna, “Where are the men whom you killed at Tabor?” They answered, “As you are, so were they. Every one of them resembled the son of a king.” 19 And he said, “They were my brothers, the sons of my mother. As the Lord lives, if you had saved them alive, I would not kill you.” 20 So he said to Jether his firstborn, “Rise and kill them!” But the young man did not draw his sword, for he was afraid, because he was still a young man. 21 Then Zebah and Zalmunna said, “Rise yourself and fall upon us, for as the man is, so is his strength.” And Gideon arose and killed Zebah and Zalmunna, and he took the crescent ornaments that were on the necks of their camels.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 4,960건 292 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
열람중 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1487 11-16
594 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2176 11-17
593 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2174 11-18
592 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1909 11-19
591 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2126 11-20
590 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2539 11-22
589 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1416 11-23
588 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1567 11-23
587 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2100 11-24
586 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2891 11-25
585 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 2741 11-26
584 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1734 11-27
583 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1601 11-28
582 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1781 11-29
581 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1602 11-30

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.