미혹된 마음 [ 출애굽기 32:21 - 32:35 ] 2013년 10월 20일 (주일) > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

미혹된 마음 [ 출애굽기 32:21 - 32:35 ] 2013년 10월 20일 (주일)

페이지 정보

본문

2013년 10월 20일 (주일)

미혹된 마음 [ 출애굽기 32:21 - 32:35 ] 

이 백성이 자기들을 위하여 금신을 만들었사오니 큰 죄를 범하였나이다 - 출애굽기 32:31

지난 가을 내가 사는 도시의 고속도로에서 소를 운반하던 트럭이 전복되어 도로가 몇 시간 동안 폐쇄되었습니다. 소는 트럭에서 빠져나와 고속도로를 배회하고 있었습니다. 길을 잃은 소에 대한 뉴스를 보면서 나는 최근에 공부했던 출애굽기 32장의 하나님을 떠난 길 잃은 백성에 대한 이야기가 생각났습니다.

옛 이스라엘의 분리된 북왕국에서 여로보암왕은 백성들이 예배하도록 금송아지 둘을 만들어 세웠습니다(왕상 12:25-32). 그러나 금 덩어리를 숭배하는 생각은 여로보암에게서 시작된 것이 아니었습니다. 이스라엘 백성들은 잔혹한 노예생활에서 벗어나 하나님의 전능하신 능력과 영광을 보고서도, 그들의 마음은 신속히 하나님으로부터 떠나버렸습니다(출 32장). 모세가 시내산에서 하나님의 십계명을 받고 있는 동안, 그의 형 아론은 금송아지 모양을 한 우상을 만들어 하나님의 백성들이 빗나가게 만들었습니다. 히브리서 기자는 우리에게 이러한 우상숭배와 “마음이 미혹된”(히 3:10) 사람들에 대한 하나님의 분노를 상기시켜주고 있습니다.

하나님은 우리의 마음이 미혹되는 경향이 있다는 것을 알고 계십니다. 성경은 하나님이 주님이시며, 우리가 “다른 신들”을 섬기지 말아야 한다고 분명히 말씀하고 있습니다(출 20:2-6).

“여호와는 크신 하나님이시요 모든 신들보다 크신 왕이시기 때문이로다”(시 95:3). 그분은 유일하신 참 하나님이십니다!

우리 맘은 연약하여
범죄 하기 쉬우니
하나님이 받으시고
천국 인을 치소서
어떤 것을 무척 원할 경우, 특히 하나님보다 더 원한다면
그것은 우상이다
출애굽기 32:21-35

[21] 모세가 아론에게 이르되 이 백성이 당신에게 어떻게 하였기에 당신이 그들을 큰 죄에 빠지게 하였느냐
[22] 아론이 이르되 내 주여 노하지 마소서 이 백성의 악함을 당신이 아나이다
[23] 그들이 내게 말하기를 우리를 위하여 우리를 인도할 신을 만들라 이 모세 곧 우리를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 낸 사람은 어찌 되었는지 알 수 없노라 하기에
[24] 내가 그들에게 이르기를 금이 있는 자는 빼내라 한즉 그들이 그것을 내게로 가져왔기로 내가 불에 던졌더니 이 송아지가 나왔나이다
[25] 모세가 본즉 백성이 방자하니 이는 아론이 그들을 방자하게 하여 원수에게 조롱거리가 되게 하였음이라
[26] 이에 모세가 진 문에 서서 이르되 누구든지 여호와의 편에 있는 자는 내게로 나아오라 하매 레위 자손이 다 모여 그에게로 가는지라
[27] 모세가 그들에게 이르되 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이렇게 말씀하시기를 너희는 각각 허리에 칼을 차고 진 이 문에서 저 문까지 왕래하며 각 사람이 그 형제를, 각 사람이 자기의 친구를, 각 사람이 자기의 이웃을 죽이라 하셨느니라
[28] 레위 자손이 모세의 말대로 행하매 이 날에 백성 중에 삼천 명 가량이 죽임을 당하니라
[29] 모세가 이르되 각 사람이 자기의 아들과 자기의 형제를 쳤으니 오늘 여호와께 헌신하게 되었느니라 그가 오늘 너희에게 복을 내리시리라
[30] 이튿날 모세가 백성에게 이르되 너희가 큰 죄를 범하였도다 내가 이제 여호와께로 올라가노니 혹 너희를 위하여 속죄가 될까 하노라 하고
[31] 모세가 여호와께로 다시 나아가 여짜오되 슬프도소이다 이 백성이 자기들을 위하여 금 신을 만들었사오니 큰 죄를 범하였나이다
[32] 그러나 이제 그들의 죄를 사하시옵소서 그렇지 아니하시오면 원하건대 주께서 기록하신 책에서 내 이름을 지워 버려 주옵소서
[33] 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 누구든지 내게 범죄하면 내가 내 책에서 그를 지워 버리리라
[34] 이제 가서 내가 네게 말한 곳으로 백성을 인도하라 내 사자가 네 앞서 가리라 그러나 내가 보응할 날에는 그들의 죄를 보응하리라
[35] 여호와께서 백성을 치시니 이는 그들이 아론이 만든 바 그 송아지를 만들었음이더라

20 October Sun, 2013

Stray Hearts [ Exodus 32:21 - 32:35 ]

These people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! — Exodus 32:31

Last fall, an expressway in my city was shut down for several hours because a cattle truck had overturned. The cattle had escaped and were roaming across the highway. Seeing this news story about stray cattle made me think of something I had recently studied in Exodus 32 about the people of God who strayed from Him.

In the divided kingdom of ancient Israel, King Jeroboam erected two golden calves for the people to worship (1 Kings 12:25-32). But the idea of worshiping hunks of gold had not originated with him. Even after escaping brutal slavery and having seen the Lord’s power and glory mightily displayed, the Israelites had quickly allowed their hearts to stray from Him(Ex.32). While Moses was on Mt. Sinai receiving the law from the Lord, his brother Aaron helped God’s people stray by constructing an idol in the shape of a golden calf. The writer of Hebrews reminds us of God’s anger over this idolatry and those who “go astray in their heart”(Heb.3:10).

God knows that our hearts have a tendency to stray. His Word makes it clear that He is the Lord and that we are to worship “no other gods”(Ex.20:2-6).

“The Lord is the great God, and the great King above all gods”(Ps.95:3). He is the one true God!

Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above. — Robinson
As long as you want anything very much, especially more than you want God, it is an idol. — A. B. Simpson
Exodus 32:21-35

[21] And Moses said to Aaron, "What did this people do to you that you have brought so great a sin upon them?"
[22] So Aaron said, "Do not let the anger of my lord become hot. You know the people, that they are set on evil.
[23] "For they said to me, 'Make us gods that shall go before us; as for this Moses, the man who brought us out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.'
[24] "And I said to them, 'Whoever has any gold, let them break it off.' So they gave it to me, and I cast it into the fire, and this calf came out."
[25] Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies),
[26] then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, "Whoever is on the LORD'S side--come to me." And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.
[27] And he said to them, "Thus says the LORD God of Israel: 'Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.'"
[28] So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day.
[29] Then Moses said, "Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, that He may bestow on you a blessing this day, for every man has opposed his son and his brother."
[30] Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, "You have committed a great sin. So now I will go up to the LORD; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin."
[31] Then Moses returned to the LORD and said, "Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold!
[32] "Yet now, if You will forgive their sin--but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written."
[33] And the LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.
[34] "Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin."
[35] So the LORD plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 4,960건 294 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
565 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1303 11-11
564 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1303 01-31
563 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1303 06-07
562 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1303 09-17
561 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1303 06-22
560 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1302 01-14
559 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1302 10-23
558 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1302 03-08
557 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1301 02-27
556 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1301 03-30
555 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1301 04-26
554 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1300 12-21
553 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1300 03-10
552 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1300 04-04
551 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1299 03-31

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.