"말씀을 믿은 왕의 신하" 요한복음 4:43-54 2022년 2월 14일 (금) > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 큐티 나누기

"말씀을 믿은 왕의 신하" 요한복음 4:43-54 2022년 2월 14일 (금)

본문

왕의 신하의 아들을 고치시다(마 8:5-13; 눅 7:1-10)
43  이틀이 지나매 예수께서 거기를 떠나 갈릴리로 가시며
44  친히 증언하시기를 선지자가 고향에서는 높임을 받지 못한다 하시고
45  갈릴리에 이르시매 갈릴리인들이 그를 영접하니 이는 자기들도 명절에 갔다가 예수께서 명절중 예루살렘에서 하신 모든 일을 보았음이더라
46  예수께서 다시 갈릴리 가나에 이르시니 전에 물로 포도주를 만드신 곳이라 왕의 신하가 있어 그의 아들이 가버나움에서 병들었더니
47  그가 예수께서 유대로부터 갈릴리로 오셨다는 것을 듣고 가서 청하되 내려오셔서 내 아들의 병을 고쳐 주소서 하니 그가 거의 죽게 되었음이라
48  예수께서 이르시되 너희는 표적과 기사를 보지 못하면 도무지 믿지 아니하리라
49  신하가 이르되 주여 내 아이가 죽기 전에 내려오소서
50  예수께서 이르시되 가라 네 아들이 살아 있다 하시니 그 사람이 예수께서 하신 말씀을 믿고 가더니
51  내려가는 길에서 그 종들이 오다가 만나서 아이가 살아 있다 하거늘
52  그 낫기 시작한 때를 물은즉 어제 일곱 시에 열기가 떨어졌나이다 하는지라
53  그의 아버지가 예수께서 네 아들이 살아 있다 말씀하신 그 때인 줄 알고 자기와 그 온 집안이 다 믿으니라
54  이것은 예수께서 유대에서 갈릴리로 오신 후에 행하신 두 번째 표적이니라

43 After the two days he departed for Galilee. 44 (For Jesus himself had testified that a prophet has no honor in his own hometown.) 45 So when he came to Galilee, the Galileans welcomed him, having seen all that he had done in Jerusalem at the feast. For they too had gone to the feast.

Jesus Heals an Official's Son
46 So he came again to Cana in Galilee, where he had made the water wine. And at Capernaum there was an official whose son was ill. 47 When this man heard that Jesus had come from Judea to Galilee, he went to him and asked him to come down and heal his son, for he was at the point of death. 48 So Jesus said to him, “Unless you[c] see signs and wonders you will not believe.” 49 The official said to him, “Sir, come down before my child dies.” 50 Jesus said to him, “Go; your son will live.” The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and went on his way. 51 As he was going down, his servants[d] met him and told him that his son was recovering. 52 So he asked them the hour when he began to get better, and they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour[e] the fever left him.” 53 The father knew that was the hour when Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” And he himself believed, and all his household. 54 This was now the second sign that Jesus did when he had come from Judea to Galilee.

댓글목록 2

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

물을 포도주로 바꾸시는 표적을 통해서 자신의 영광을 드러내시고 제자들이 믿게된 것처럼, 주님께서 왕의 신하의 아들을 고치시는 표적을 행하시므로 그와 온집안이 예수님을 믿었다. 
그럼에도 예수님은 “표적이나 기이한 일들을 보지 않고는, 결코 믿지 않음”과  “악하고 음란한 세대가 표적을 구한다”고 책망하셨다.

요한복음에 의하면 예수님께서 십자가에 달리시기 전에 마지막으로 행한 나사로를 죽음에서 일으키시는 표적을 행하시기 전에, “이 일로 말미암아 너희가 믿게 될 것이다.”라고 말씀하신다. (요 11:15) 제자들이 3년여 예수님이 행하시는 표적을 목격하고 따랐지만, 아직도 그들의 믿음은 자기 중심적인 믿음에 불과한 온전치 못한 믿음임을 알 수 있다.  그러므로, 예수께서 십자가에 달리시기 바로 전 최후의 만찬을 마친 자리에서, 가롯유다는 예수를 팔기 위해서 그 자리를  떠났고, 나머지 제자들은 누가 더 큰 자인가로 다투었다 (눅 22:24).

요한은 예수님의 제자들의 믿음이 온전해 진 것은 예수님의 부활 이후, 성령님을 받은 이후라고 증거한다: “죽은 자 가운데서 살아나신 후에야 제자들이 이 말씀하신 것을 기억하고 성경과 예수께서 하신 말씀을 믿었더라” (요한복음 2:22)  그 어떤 예수님의 표적도 제자들로 참믿음의 사람으로 만들수 없었다.  예수께서 표적을 구하던 사기관과 바리새인들에게 “악하고 음란한 세대가 표적을 구하나 선지자 요나의 표적 밖에는 보일 표적이 없느니라”고 말씀한 것처럼 (마 12:36), 우리가 진정으로 믿어야할 표적은 예수님의 죽으시고 부활하신 사실이다. 

도마에 대해서 예수께서 말씀한대로 보지 않고도 부활하신 예수님을 믿고 “나의 주, 나의 하나님”으로 고백하고 믿는 믿음이 예수님을 진정으로 믿는 믿음이다. (요 20:28)  성경과 예수께서 하신 말씀을 믿는 믿음이다. (요 2:22)  자신들의 죄를 위해 죽으시고 다시 부활하신 사랑의 예수님을 믿는 믿음이다.

나는 나를 위해 죽으시고 부활하신 사랑의 예수님을 믿는다.  나는 부활하신 예수를 ‘나의 주, 나의 하나님”으로 고백하는 믿음을 갖고 있다.  그런 예수님을 믿도록 택함 받은 자들에게 그리스도의 복음을 증거하여 믿음을 갖도록 나의 남은 삶을 전념하고싶다.  주님, 저로 성령님으로 충만케 하셔서 주님께서 주신 복음증거의 사역을 능력있게 담대하게 감당케 하소서.

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

John 4:43-54

Just as the disciples came to believe after revealing His glory through the sign of turning water into wine, the Lord performed the sign of healing the king's servant's son, so he and the whole household believed in Jesus.  Even so, Jesus rebuked such belief saying, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe." (Jn 4:48) and “an evil and adulterous generation seeks for signs.” (Mt 12:39)

According to the Gospel of John,  as Jesus performed the last sign, raising Lazarus from the dead, He said, “Because of this you will believe.” (John 11:15) Although the disciples witnessed the signs that Jesus performed for over three years, they still needed more signs for them to believe - meaning their faith was still self-centered and incomplete faith. Therefore, at the end of the Last Supper just before Jesus was crucified, Judas Iscariot left the place to betray Jesus, and the rest of the disciples argued over who was greater (Luke 22:24).

John testifies that the faith of Jesus' disciples became more mature after Jesus' resurrection and after they received the Holy Spirit: "Only after he was raised from the dead did the disciples remember these words and believed the Bible and what Jesus said." (John 2:22) No sign of Jesus could make the disciples into men of true faith except His resurrection. Just as Jesus told the scribes and Pharisees who were seeking signs, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah” (Matthew 12:39).  Jesus was saying that the sign that we really need is Jesus' resurrection.

As Jesus said to Thomas, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed,” believing in the risen Jesus without seeing Him and confessing to Jesus,  “You are my Lord and my God" (John 20:28).  It is faith that believes "the Scripture and the word that Jesus has spoken." (John 2:22)

I believe in Jesus who loved me and died for me and rose again.  I confess the resurrected Jesus as ‘my Lord and my God’.  I want to devote the rest of my life to witness the gospel of Christ to those who have been chosen to believe in Jesus and to have faith. Lord, fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I can boldly and powerfully carry out the ministry of witnessing the gospel that you have given me.

전체 4,960건 299 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기