최고의 선물은? What's the Best Gift? [ 역대하 2:1 - 2:10 ] 2017년 11월 12일 (주) > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

최고의 선물은? What's the Best Gift? [ 역대하 2:1 - 2:10 ] 2017년 11월 12일 (주)

페이지 정보

본문

최고의 선물은? What's the Best Gift? [ 역대하 2:1 - 2:10 ] - 찬송가 216 장
내가 건축하고자 하는 성전은 크니 우리 하나님은 모든 신들보다 크심이라  역대하 2:5

남편이 최근에 햇수가 영으로 끝나는 기념비적인 생일을 보냈습니다. 나는 이 중요한 때에 남편에게 경의를 표할 최고의 방법에 대해서 열심히 생각했습니다. 나는 최고로 잘 준비하는데 도움이 될 수 있게 아이들과 많은 아이디어를 나눴습니다. 나는 우리의 축하 행사가 새로 시작될 10년이 얼마나 중요한지, 그리고 남편이 우리 가족에게 얼마나 소중한지가 반영될 수 있기를 원했습니다. 나는 우리의 선물이 그의 인생에서 중요한 이 기념비적인 날과 잘 어울릴 수 있기를 바랐습니다.
솔로몬 왕은 ‘큰 생일’에 받을 수 있는 선물보다 훨씬 더 큰 선물을 하나님께 드리고 싶어 했습니다. 그는 그가 짓는 성전이 하나님이 거하실 만한 곳이 되기를 기원했습니다. 원자재들을 확보하기 위해 두로 왕에게 보낸 서신에서 그는 “우리 하나님은 모든 신들보다 크기”(대하 2:5) 때문에 자기가 짓고자 하는 성전은 크다고 강조했습니다. 그는 하나님의 광대하심과 선하심이 인간의 손으로 지을 수 있는 어떤 것보다 훨씬 넘어선다는 것을 인정하면서도, 사랑하고 예배하는 마음으로 그 일에 착수했습니다.
우리 하나님은 실제로 다른 모든 신들보다 크십니다. 하나님은 우리의 삶에 놀라운 일들을 행하셔서, 우리 마음으로 하여금 표면적인 가치가 어떻든 하나님께 사랑이 담긴 귀중한 예물을 드리고 싶은 마음을 갖게 하십니다. 솔로몬은 그의 선물이 하나님의 가치에 부합하지 않음을 알았지만, 주님 앞에 기쁨으로 그의 예물을 바쳤습니다. 우리도 그렇게 할 수 있습니다.

• 주님, 주님은 참으로 위대한 하나님이시며, 비할 데 없는 가치가 있으신 분입니다. 제 예물이 하나님 보시기에 기쁜 것이 되길 원합니다.

하나님께 드릴 수 있는 가장 가치 있는 선물은 바로 우리의 사랑이다.

1. 솔로몬이 여호와의 이름을 위하여 성전을 건축하고 자기 왕위를 위하여 궁궐 건축하기를 결심하니라
2. 솔로몬이 이에 짐꾼 칠만 명과 산에서 돌을 떠낼 자 팔만 명과 일을 감독할 자 삼천 육백 명을 뽑고
3. 솔로몬이 사절을 두로 왕 후람에게 보내어 이르되 당신이 전에 내 아버지 다윗에게 백향목을 보내어 그가 거주하실 궁궐을 건축하게 한 것 같이 내게도 그리 하소서
4. 이제 내가 나의 하나님 여호와의 이름을 위하여 성전을 건축하여 구별하여 드리고 주 앞에서 향 재료를 사르며 항상 떡을 차려 놓으며 안식일과 초하루와 우리 하나님 여호와의 절기에 아침 저녁으로 번제를 드리려 하오니 이는 이스라엘의 영원한 규례니이다
5. 내가 건축하고자 하는 성전은 크니 우리 하나님은 모든 신들보다 크심이라
6. 누가 능히 하나님을 위하여 성전을 건축하리요 하늘과 하늘들의 하늘이라도 주를 용납하지 못하겠거든 내가 누구이기에 어찌 능히 그를 위하여 성전을 건축하리요 그 앞에 분향하려 할 따름이니이다
7. 이제 청하건대 당신은 금, 은, 동, 철로 제조하며 자색 홍색 청색 실로 직조하며 또 아로새길 줄 아는 재주 있는 사람 하나를 내게 보내어 내 아버지 다윗이 유다와 예루살렘에서 준비한 나의 재주 있는 사람들과 함께 일하게 하고
8. 또 레바논에서 백향목과 잣나무와 백단목을 내게로 보내소서 내가 알거니와 당신의 종은 레바논에서 벌목을 잘 하나니 내 종들이 당신의 종들을 도울지라
9. 이와 같이 나를 위하여 재목을 많이 준비하게 하소서 내가 건축하려 하는 성전은 크고 화려할 것이니이다
10. 내가 당신의 벌목하는 종들에게 찧은 밀 이만 고르와 보리 이만 고르와 포도주 이만 밧과 기름 이만 밧을 주리이다 하였더라

What's the Best Gift? 최고의 선물은? [ 2 Chronicles 2:1 - 2:10 ] - hymn 216
The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods.  2 Chronicles 2:5

My husband recently celebrated a milestone birthday, the kind that ends in a zero. I thought hard about the best way to honor him on this important occasion. I discussed my many ideas with our children to help me home in on the best one. I wanted our celebration to reflect the significance of a new decade and how precious he is to our family. I wanted our gift to be in keeping with the importance of this milestone in his life.

King Solomon wanted to give to God a much greater gift than a “big birthday” would merit. He wished for the temple he built to be worthy of God’s presence in it. To secure raw materials, he messaged the king of Tyre. In his letter, he remarked that the temple would be great “because our God is greater than all other gods”(2 Chron. 2:5). He acknowledged that God’s vastness and goodness far exceeded what could ever be built with human hands, yet set about the task anyway out of love and worship.

Our God is indeed greater than all other gods. He has done wondrous things in our lives, prompting our hearts to bring Him a loving and precious offering, regardless of its external value. Solomon knew his gift wouldn’t match God’s worth, yet joyfully set his offering before Him; we can too. Kirsten Holmberg

• Lord, You are indeed a great God, matchless in worth. May my offerings be pleasing in Your sight.

The most treasured gift we can give to God is our love.

1. Solomon gave orders to build a temple for the Name of the LORD and a royal palace for himself.
2. He conscripted seventy thousand men as carriers and eighty thousand as stonecutters in the hills and thirty-six hundred as foremen over them.
3. Solomon sent this message to Hiram king of Tyre: "Send me cedar logs as you did for my father David when you sent him cedar to build a palace to live in.
4. Now I am about to build a temple for the Name of the LORD my God and to dedicate it to him for burning fragrant incense before him, for setting out the consecrated bread regularly, and for making burnt offerings every morning and evening and on Sabbaths and New Moons and at the appointed feasts of the LORD our God. This is a lasting ordinance for Israel.
5. "The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods.
6. But who is able to build a temple for him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him? Who then am I to build a temple for him, except as a place to burn sacrifices before him?
7. "Send me, therefore, a man skilled to work in gold and silver, bronze and iron, and in purple, crimson and blue yarn, and experienced in the art of engraving, to work in Judah and Jerusalem with my skilled craftsmen, whom my father David provided.
8. "Send me also cedar, pine and algum logs from Lebanon, for I know that your men are skilled in cutting timber there. My men will work with yours
9. to provide me with plenty of lumber, because the temple I build must be large and magnificent.
10. I will give your servants, the woodsmen who cut the timber, twenty thousand cors of ground wheat, twenty thousand cors of barley, twenty thousand baths of wine and twenty thousand baths of olive oil."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 4,960건 302 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
445 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1259 10-17
열람중 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1258 11-11
443 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1257 12-08
442 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1257 04-14
441 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1257 02-07
440 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1256 05-09
439 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1256 07-26
438 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1255 02-03
437 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1253 09-06
436 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1252 12-07
435 no_profile 최고관리자쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1252 05-17
434 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1252 07-22
433 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1251 08-14
432 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1251 05-27
431 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 1250 06-24

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.