"밤의 유혹에 빠진 태양" 사사기 16:1-14 2021년 12월 2일 (목) > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

"밤의 유혹에 빠진 태양" 사사기 16:1-14 2021년 12월 2일 (목)

페이지 정보

본문

삼손이 가사에 가다
1  삼손이 가사에 가서 거기서 한 기생을 보고 그에게로 들어갔더니
2  가사 사람들에게 삼손이 왔다고 알려지매 그들이 곧 그를 에워싸고 밤새도록 성문에 매복하고 밤새도록 조용히 하며 이르기를 새벽이 되거든 그를 죽이리라 하였더라
3  삼손이 밤중까지 누워 있다가 그 밤중에 일어나 성 문짝들과 두 문설주와 문빗장을 빼어 가지고 그것을 모두 어깨에 메고 헤브론 앞산 꼭대기로 가니라
삼손과 들릴라
4  이 후에 삼손이 소렉 골짜기의 들릴라라 이름하는 여인을 사랑하매
5  블레셋 사람의 방백들이 그 여인에게로 올라가서 그에게 이르되 삼손을 꾀어서 무엇으로 말미암아 그 큰 힘이 생기는지 그리고 우리가 어떻게 하면 능히 그를 결박하여 굴복하게 할 수 있을는지 알아보라 그리하면 우리가 각각 은 천백 개씩을 네게 주리라 하니
6  들릴라가 삼손에게 말하되 청하건대 당신의 큰 힘이 무엇으로 말미암아 생기며 어떻게 하면 능히 당신을 결박하여 굴복하게 할 수 있을는지 내게 말하라 하니
7  삼손이 그에게 이르되 만일 마르지 아니한 새 활줄 일곱으로 나를 결박하면 내가 약해져서 다른 사람과 같으리라
8  블레셋 사람의 방백들이 마르지 아니한 새 활줄 일곱을 여인에게로 가져오매 그가 그것으로 삼손을 결박하고
9  이미 사람을 방 안에 매복시켰으므로 삼손에게 말하되 삼손이여 블레셋 사람들이 당신에게 들이닥쳤느니라 하니 삼손이 그 줄들을 끊기를 불탄 삼실을 끊음 같이 하였고 그의 힘의 근원은 알아내지 못하니라
10  들릴라가 삼손에게 이르되 보라 당신이 나를 희롱하여 내게 거짓말을 하였도다 청하건대 무엇으로 당신을 결박할 수 있을는지 이제는 내게 말하라 하니
11  삼손이 그에게 이르되 만일 쓰지 아니한 새 밧줄들로 나를 결박하면 내가 약해져서 다른 사람과 같으리라 하니라
12  들릴라가 새 밧줄들을 가져다가 그것들로 그를 결박하고 그에게 이르되 삼손이여 블레셋 사람이 당신에게 들이닥쳤느니라 하니 삼손이 팔 위의 줄 끊기를 실을 끊음 같이 하였고 그 때에도 사람이 방 안에 매복하였더라
13  들릴라가 삼손에게 이르되 당신이 이 때까지 나를 희롱하여 내게 거짓말을 하였도다 내가 무엇으로 당신을 결박할 수 있을는지 내게 말하라 하니 삼손이 그에게 이르되 그대가 만일 나의 머리털 일곱 가닥을 베틀의 날실에 섞어 짜면 되리라 하는지라
14  들릴라가 바디로 그 머리털을 단단히 짜고 그에게 이르되 삼손이여 블레셋 사람들이 당신에게 들이닥쳤느니라 하니 삼손이 잠을 깨어 베틀의 바디와 날실을 다 빼내니라

Samson and Delilah
16 Samson went to Gaza, and there he saw a prostitute, and he went in to her. 2 The Gazites were told, “Samson has come here.” And they surrounded the place and set an ambush for him all night at the gate of the city. They kept quiet all night, saying, “Let us wait till the light of the morning; then we will kill him.” 3 But Samson lay till midnight, and at midnight he arose and took hold of the doors of the gate of the city and the two posts, and pulled them up, bar and all, and put them on his shoulders and carried them to the top of the hill that is in front of Hebron.

4 After this he loved a woman in the Valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah. 5 And the lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, “Seduce him, and see where his great strength lies, and by what means we may overpower him, that we may bind him to humble him. And we will each give you 1,100 pieces of silver.” 6 So Delilah said to Samson, “Please tell me where your great strength lies, and how you might be bound, that one could subdue you.”

7 Samson said to her, “If they bind me with seven fresh bowstrings that have not been dried, then I shall become weak and be like any other man.” 8 Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven fresh bowstrings that had not been dried, and she bound him with them. 9 Now she had men lying in ambush in an inner chamber. And she said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” But he snapped the bowstrings, as a thread of flax snaps when it touches the fire. So the secret of his strength was not known.

10 Then Delilah said to Samson, “Behold, you have mocked me and told me lies. Please tell me how you might be bound.” 11 And he said to her, “If they bind me with new ropes that have not been used, then I shall become weak and be like any other man.” 12 So Delilah took new ropes and bound him with them and said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” And the men lying in ambush were in an inner chamber. But he snapped the ropes off his arms like a thread.

13 Then Delilah said to Samson, “Until now you have mocked me and told me lies. Tell me how you might be bound.” And he said to her, “If you weave the seven locks of my head with the web and fasten it tight with the pin, then I shall become weak and be like any other man.” 14 So while he slept, Delilah took the seven locks of his head and wove them into the web.[a] And she made them tight with the pin and said to him, “The Philistines are upon you, Samson!” But he awoke from his sleep and pulled away the pin, the loom, and the web.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 4,960건 303 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
430 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3303 11-30
429 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3304 11-10
428 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3306 07-11
427 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3309 10-06
426 no_profile 백장용쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3311 05-12
425 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3311 08-15
424 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3313 01-14
423 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3315 09-13
422 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3315 08-04
421 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3322 07-15
420 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3322 04-17
419 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3324 08-17
418 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3325 09-27
417 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3334 08-06
416 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3335 11-13

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.