회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

New Convenant (Hebrews 8:1-13)

페이지 정보

본문

Heaven Revealed

1. The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,

2. and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man.

3. Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer.

4. If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already men who offer the gifts prescribed by the law.

5. They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountains."

6. But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and is found on better promises.

7. For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.

Laws Written in the Heart

8. But God fault in the people and said: "The time is coming, declares the Lord, when i will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

9. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when i took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and i turned away from them, declares the Lord.

10. This is the covenant i will make with the house of Israel at that time, declares the Lord. I will put laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

11. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying 'Know the Lord', because because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

12. For i will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

13. By calling this covenant "new", he has made the first on obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Think:

Do you think God is secretive and hard to know?

God is constantly revealing Himself and His kingdom to us through the Word. Ask God to reveal that to you, too.

1. God has many names; we may call him Creator, Father, and much more. We can also describe him with MANY words, but while we have the Word with us i don't think it would be hard to know Him. To prove this, God said He wanted to have a relationship with us in the bible. Also, God loves us unconditionally and He gave us the bible AND Jesus, and in the bible it tells us the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Prayer(:

Lord Father,

May we know about You and Your Kingdom more and more each day. May we have Your laws and ways written clearly on our hearts, so that we may know it for good. Lord, I also want to pray for Mrs. Choi, please bless her and help her during this hard time she is having.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen!

댓글목록

profile_image

양미진님의 댓글

no_profile 양미진쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

"I will put laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people."

One of the most powerful verses and my favorite. I want God to be my God and me to be His people. But He said it first! He became my God and I became His people. It will never change. Yeah~~~!

profile_image

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

Dear Stacy,

You are always so precious.
Concerning your reflection and prayer, I feel I need to explain some concepts involved here.
I hope what I wrote here wouldn’t confuse you.

The Old Covenant means the Ten Commandments:  "So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, that is, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.” (Deu 4:13)

The New Covenant means the Gospel: “for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.” Mat 26:28

When we receive Jesus as we listen to and accept the Gospel, we also receive the Holy Spirit.
Gal 3:2  “ Tell me this one thing: did you receive God's Spirit by doing what the Law requires or by hearing the gospel and believing it?” (GNB)
Eph 1:13  In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise

When God said “ I will put laws in their minds and write them on their hearts,.” God was referring to the Holy Spirit that People would receive as they accept Jesus by accepting the New Covenant terms, that is, the Gospel.

(God) who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. (2 Cor 3:4)

Christians are called to be led by the Holy Spirit.

Stacy, I am so grateful that you are taking time to do some meditation on the word of God. Please, keep up this good habit.

profile_image

주별님의 댓글

no_profile 주별쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

When God said “ I will put laws in their minds and write them on their hearts,.” God was referring to the Holy Spirit that People would receive as they accept Jesus by accepting the New Covenant terms, that is, the Gospel.

oh! Thank you! I didn't really get that part clearly.
I hope I can continue to do q.t.(:

Total 4,960건 306 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
385 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3902 11-18
384 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3903 06-17
383 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3903 12-12
382 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3904 08-09
381 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3905 07-23
380 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3905 12-14
379 no_profile 정기현쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3906 09-12
378 no_profile 정수영쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3908 07-03
377 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3908 08-29
376 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3910 06-16
375 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3911 05-07
374 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3915 04-19
373 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3916 08-14
372 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3916 09-13
371 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3916 06-21

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.