2월 17일 (주)부터는 큐티나누기가 공동체를 세우는 삶 교재 내용으로 대체됩니다. > 큐티 나누기

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

2월 17일 (주)부터는 큐티나누기가 공동체를 세우는 삶 교재 내용으로 대체됩니다.

페이지 정보

본문

2월 17일 (주)부터는 큐티나누기가 공동체를 세우는 삶 교재 내용으로 대체됩니다.

Copy가 가능한 것이 영문 밖에는 없어서 영문 본문을 이 곳과 공동체를 세우는 40일에 실습니다.

T H E M E : We’re Compelled to Love God’s Family
B E C A U S E G O D L O V E S U S

“Since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” 1 John 4:11 (NIV)

Life is about learning to love.

The purpose of your time on earth is not primarily about acquiring possessions, attaining status, achieving success, or even experiencing happiness. Those are secondary issues. Life is all about love and developing relationships—with God, and with other people. You may succeed in many areas, but if you fail to learn how to love God and love others, you’ll have missed the reason God created you and placed you on this planet. Learning to love is life’s most important lesson. Jesus called it the “greatest commandment” (Matthew 22:38, NIV). Nothing else comes close in importance.

Why? Because God is love, and God wants you to become more like him. God loves you deeply and unconditionally. Now he wants you to learn to love him back, and to love others, especially believers in God’s family. 

Here’s the problem: Love is unnatural for us. It is human nature to think of ourselves first. We naturally do what is in our own best interest, often without any regard for how it affects others. Hopefully, as we grow we become more giving and less selfish; but we’ve all known people who never grew up and never considered anything but their own wishes, desires, and cravings. Self-centeredness is the root of practically every problem—both personally and globally.

Real love is placing the needs of others before your own. It is making your problem, my problem. It is giving to another without any guarantee of getting anything back. It is giving others what they need, not what they deserve. 

Although love can create intense feelings, love is not a feeling. It is a choice, an action, a way of behaving, a commitment. Love is sacrificing for others. Much of the world has no clue as to what real love is all about. Songs that say “I need you, I want you, I must have you” are not love songs, but lust songs. Real love focuses on how I can serve you, not how you can serve me. It’s the opposite of our selfish tendencies.

That’s why we must learn to love. It isn’t easy. Real love takes knowledge, God’s grace, and lots of practice. We must retrain ourselves to think and act in loving ways. During 40 Days of Community we’re going to practice loving each other—in 40 different ways. These ways are called the “one anothers” of the Bible. They are practical instructions for learning to love in real-life situations.

Like a diamond, love is multi-faceted. Each of these daily readings will help you understand and practice a different aspect of love. Take the time each day to seriously think about what you’ve read. Learning genuine love is not easy, but it will bless your life beyond imagination here on earth, and prepare you for eternity. Of course, you can’t learn to love by yourself. You must develop relationships with many different kinds of people in order to practice loving others. The Bible calls this being in “community”, which is another word for fellowship. 

To practice the “one another” commands that God has given us, it is absolutely essential that
you find a church family and get involved in some kind of weekly small group study. An effective small group is more than just a Bible study, although that is a major component. It also allows time for interacting, sharing, questioning, and praying for each other. Community is the context where we learn to love.

If all you do is read these daily devotionals, you’ll only get a fraction of the potential benefits. But if you meet weekly in a small group setting, with six or eight other people, you’ll have a practice lab where you can apply what you learn. 

Now here’s today’s verse: “Since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another” (1 John 4:11, NIV). This is the starting point for building real community: realize how much God loves us. He doesn’t just love you; he loves everyone else just as much, and he wants his children to love each other.

There are three foundations for living a life of love:
• God’s love for us gives us the reason to love others.
• God’s love in us gives us the ability to love others.
• God’s love through us gives us the way to love others.

P O I N T T O P O N D E R :
Life is about learning to love.

V E R S E T O R E M E M B E R :
“We love because God first loved us.” 1 John 4:19 (TEV)

Q U E S T I O N T O C O N S I D E R :
How comfortable are you with being in a 40 Days of Community small group?

댓글목록

profile_image

이아브라함님의 댓글

no_profile 이아브라함쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

그리스도인의 인생에 있어서 가장 큰 행복, 성공은 "사랑하는 것"입니다.
하나님의 사랑으로 사랑할 때 비로소 하나님의 심정에 동참하는 거룩한 삶을 이루는 것이며, 바울 사도를 통해서 주신 말씀과 같이 "사랑은 율법의 완성"인 것입니다.(롬 13:8)

육적, 감정적인 사랑의 차원을 넘어서 하나님의 사랑으로 사랑하기 위해서는 과연 하나님을 닮고자하는 소원에 기초해서 결단과 희생을 필요로합니다. 예수님께서 친히 모범을 보여주신 것처럼 말입니다.

이번 40일의 대 장정을 통해서 이러한 삶이 정착되고 일상화되는 거룩한 삶, 최선의 축복이 이루어지기를 간구드립니다. 성령님의 인도하심을 믿고 감사드립니다.

주님, 사랑합니다. 
주님의 사람들을 사랑하겠습니다.
주님께서 목숨을 주신바된 모든 영혼들을 사랑하겠습니다.

Total 4,960건 321 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
160 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3102 06-28
159 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4783 06-27
158 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3535 06-26
157 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3305 06-26
156 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3173 06-26
155 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3651 06-26
154 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4034 05-26
153 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3766 05-25
152 no_profile 백장용쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3179 05-24
151 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3194 05-24
150 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3847 05-23
149 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4629 05-23
148 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3767 05-23
147 no_profile 백장용쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3816 05-22
146 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 3230 05-21

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.