회원가입
bible2.jpg
    큐티 나누기

2012년 04월 15일 (주일) 멈추어서 보라 [ 열왕기상 19:1 - 19:12 ]

페이지 정보

본문

멈추어서 보라 [ 열왕기상 19:1 - 19:12 ] - 찬송가 425장

너희는 가만히 있어 내가 하나님 됨을 알지어다 - 시편 46:10
내 안과의사가 “가만히 계세요.”라고 말하면 난 가만히 있습니다. 왜냐고 따지지도 않고, 반항하지도 않습니다. 그의 말을 무시하거나 그가 안 보는데서 움직이지도 않습니다. 왜냐고요? 권위 있는 안과의사인 그가 내 시력을 보존하기 위해 치료하려면 나도 협조해야 하기 때문입니다. 그 의사의 지시를 무시하는 것은 어리석은 행동일 것입니다.

그런데 나는 왜 영혼의 평온함에 대해서는 협조적이지 않은 것일까요? 하나님은 휴식을 아주 중요하게 여기셔서 삶의 리듬의 일부로 집어넣으셨습니다. 휴식이 없으면 정확하게 판단할 수 없게 되어, 우리는 우리 자신을 실제 우리 모습보다 더 중요하게 여기기 시작합니다.

엘리야는 이세벨과 아합과의 팽팽한 대결후 탈진상태가 되었습니다. 하나님께서 그를 보살피기 위해 사자를 보내셨고, 또 고요한 중에 “여호와의 말씀이 그에게 임하였습니다”(왕상 19:9). 엘리야는 자기 혼자만이 하나님의 일을 하고 있다고 생각했습니다. 그는 일에 너무 몰두한 나머지 칠천 명이나 되는 사람들이 바알에게 무릎을 꿇지 않았던 것을 알지 못했습니다(18절).

우리 중에도 일하기를 멈추고 가만히 있으면 무슨 일이 일어날까봐 두려워하는 이들이 있을 것입니다. 하지만 쉬기를 거부하면 더 나쁜 어떤 일이 일어납니다. 휴식이 없이는 영혼도 몸도 건강할 수 없습니다. 하나님은 우리가 쉬고 있는 동안에 우리를 치유하십니다.

가만히 있어서 내 눈이 낫게 되었듯이, 하나님이 우리의 영적인 눈을 밝게 하실 수 있도록 우리 모두 평온하게 있어야 합니다.

주님은 우리가 그분의 발아래서 쉴 틈도 없을 만큼
분주하게 일하는 것을 결코 요구하지 않으신다
종종 주님은 기대하면서 기다리는 태도를
가장 완전한 헌신으로 인정하신다

우리의 가장 큰 힘은 가만히 있으면서
하나님을 신뢰하는 능력일 것이다.

열왕기상 19:1-12

[1] 아합이 엘리야의 무릇 행한 일과 그가 어떻게 모든 선지자를 칼로 죽인 것을 이세벨에게 고하니
[2] 이세벨이 사자를 엘리야에게 보내어 이르되 내가 내일 이맘때에는 정녕 네 생명으로 저 사람들 중 한 사람의 생명 같게 하리라 아니하면 신들이 내게 벌 위에 벌을 내림이 마땅하니라 한지라
[3] 저가 이 형편을 보고 일어나 그 생명을 위하여 도망하여 유다에 속한 브엘세바에 이르러 자기의 사환을 그곳에 머물게 하고
[4] 스스로 광야로 들어가 하룻 길쯤 행하고 한 로뎀나무 아래 앉아서 죽기를 구하여 가로되 여호와여 넉넉하오니 지금 내 생명을 취하옵소서 나는 내 열조보다 낫지 못하니이다 하고
[5] 로뎀나무 아래 누워 자더니 천사가 어루만지며 이르되 일어나서 먹으라 하는지라
[6] 본즉 머리맡에 숯불에 구운 떡과 한 병 물이 있더라 이에 먹고 마시고 다시 누웠더니
[7] 여호와의 사자가 또 다시 와서 어루만지며 이르되 일어나서 먹으라 네가 길을 이기지 못할까 하노라 하는지라
[8] 이에 일어나 먹고 마시고 그 식물의 힘을 의지하여 사십 주 사십 야를 행하여 하나님의 산 호렙에 이르니라
[9] 엘리야가 그곳 굴에 들어가 거기서 유하더니 여호와의 말씀이 저에게 임하여 이르시되 엘리야야 네가 어찌하여 여기 있느냐
[10] 저가 대답하되 내가 만군의 하나님 여호와를 위하여 열심이 특심하오니 이는 이스라엘 자손이 주의 언약을 버리고 주의 단을 헐며 칼로 주의 선지자들을 죽였음이오며 오직 나만 남았거늘 저희가 내 생명을 찾아 취하려 하나이다
[11] 여호와께서 가라사대 너는 나가서 여호와의 앞에서 산에 섰으라 하시더니 여호와께서 지나가시는데 여호와의 앞에 크고 강한 바람이 산을 가르고 바위를 부수나 바람 가운데 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며 바람 후에 지진이 있으나 지진 가운데도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하며
[12] 또 지진 후에 불이 있으나 불 가운데도 여호와께서 계시지 아니하더니 불 후에 세미한 소리가 있는지라

15 April Sun, 2012

STOP AND SEE
[ 1 Kings 19:1 - 19:12 ] - hymn425 

Be still, and know that I am God. - Psalm 46:10
When my ophthalmologist says, “Be still,” I am still. I don’t argue. I don’t become defiant. I don’t stay busy behind his back. Why? Because he is a renowned eye surgeon who is trying to preserve my sight, and he needs my cooperation. I would be foolish to ignore his instructions.

So why am I not as cooperative in matters of spiritual stillness? God con-siders rest so important that He built it into the rhythm of life. Without rest we can’t see clearly; we begin to see our-selves as more important than we are.

After Elijah’s stressful confronta-tion with Ahab and Jezebel, he ran himself into a state of exhaustion. God sent an angel to care for him. During a time of stillness, “the word of the Lord came to him”(1 Kings 19:9). Elijah thought he alone was doing God’s work. He had been so zealous that he didn’t know that 7,000 others hadn’t bowed to Baal (v.18).

Some of us may fear what will happen if we sit still and stop working. But something worse happens when we refuse to rest. Without rest we cannot be spiritually or physically healthy. God heals while we rest.

Just as I needed stillness so that my eye could heal, we all need stillness so that God can keep our spiritual vision clear. -J ulie Ackerman Link 

Christ never asks of us such busy labor
That leaves no time for resting at His feet.
The waiting attitude of expectation,
He often counts a service most complete. - Anon

Our greatest strength may be our ability
to stand still and trust God.

1 Kings 19:1-12

[1] And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, also how he had executed all the prophets with the sword.
[2] Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, "So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by tomorrow about this time."
[3] And when he saw that, he arose and ran for his life, and went to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there.
[4] But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a broom tree. And he prayed that he might die, and said, "It is enough! Now, LORD, take my life, for I am no better than my fathers!"
[5] Then as he lay and slept under a broom tree, suddenly an angel touched him, and said to him, "Arise and eat."
[6] Then he looked, and there by his head was a cake baked on coals, and a jar of water. So he ate and drank, and lay down again.
[7] And the angel of the LORD came back the second time, and touched him, and said, "Arise and eat, because the journey is too great for you."
[8] So he arose, and ate and drank; and he went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights as far as Horeb, the mountain of God.
[9] And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and He said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?"
[10] So he said, "I have been very zealous for the LORD God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life."
[11] Then He said, "Go out, and stand on the mountain before the LORD." And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake;
[12] and after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 4,960건 325 페이지
큐티 나누기 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
100 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4114 04-01
99 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4115 07-04
98 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4120 06-19
97 no_profile 정기현쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4121 11-26
96 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4121 07-19
95 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4123 07-09
94 no_profile 정수영쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4123 07-05
93 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4126 06-26
92 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4133 08-22
91 no_profile 유영훈쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4133 11-15
90 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4134 04-29
큐티 댓글6
no_profile 박종태쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4134 05-04
88 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4135 06-25
87 no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4135 05-03
86 no_profile 정수영쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4142 09-10

검색

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.