본문

느부갓네살 왕의 두 번째 꿈
1  느부갓네살 왕은 천하에 거주하는 모든 백성들과 나라들과 각 언어를 말하는 자들에게 조서를 내리노라 원하노니 너희에게 큰 평강이 있을지어다
2  지극히 높으신 하나님이 내게 행하신 이적과 놀라운 일을 내가 알게 하기를 즐겨 하노라
3  참으로 크도다 그의 이적이여, 참으로 능하도다 그의 놀라운 일이여, 그의 나라는 영원한 나라요 그의 통치는 대대에 이르리로다
4  나 느부갓네살이 내 집에 편히 있으며 내 궁에서 평강할 때에
5  한 꿈을 꾸고 그로 말미암아 두려워하였으니 곧 내 침상에서 생각하는 것과 머리 속으로 받은 환상으로 말미암아 번민하였었노라
6  이러므로 내가 명령을 내려 바벨론의 모든 지혜자들을 내 앞으로 불러다가 그 꿈의 해석을 내게 알게 하라 하였더라
7  그 때에 박수와 술객과 갈대아 술사와 점쟁이가 들어왔으므로 내가 그 꿈을 그들에게 말하였으나 그들이 그 해석을 내게 알려 주지 못하였느니라
8  그 후에 다니엘이 내 앞에 들어왔으니 그는 내 신의 이름을 따라 벨드사살이라 이름한 자요 그의 안에는 거룩한 신들의 영이 있는 자라 내가 그에게 꿈을 말하여 이르되
9  박수장 벨드사살아 네 안에는 거룩한 신들의 영이 있은즉 어떤 은밀한 것이라도 네게는 어려울 것이 없는 줄을 내가 아노니 내 꿈에 본 환상의 해석을 내게 말하라
10  내가 침상에서 나의 머리 속으로 받은 환상이 이러하니라 내가 본즉 땅의 중앙에 한 나무가 있는 것을 보았는데 높이가 높더니
11  그 나무가 자라서 견고하여지고 그 높이는 하늘에 닿았으니 그 모양이 땅 끝에서도 보이겠고
12  그 잎사귀는 아름답고 그 열매는 많아서 만민의 먹을 것이 될 만하고 들짐승이 그 그늘에 있으며 공중에 나는 새는 그 가지에 깃들이고 육체를 가진 모든 것이 거기에서 먹을 것을 얻더라
13  내가 침상에서 머리 속으로 받은 환상 가운데에 또 본즉 한 순찰자, 한 거룩한 자가 하늘에서 내려왔는데
14  그가 소리 질러 이처럼 이르기를 그 나무를 베고 그 가지를 자르고 그 잎사귀를 떨고 그 열매를 헤치고 짐승들을 그 아래에서 떠나게 하고 새들을 그 가지에서 쫓아내라
15  그러나 그 뿌리의 그루터기를 땅에 남겨 두고 쇠와 놋줄로 동이고 그것을 들 풀 가운데에 두어라 그것이 하늘 이슬에 젖고 땅의 풀 가운데에서 짐승과 더불어 제 몫을 얻으리라
16  또 그 마음은 변하여 사람의 마음 같지 아니하고 짐승의 마음을 받아 일곱 때를 지내리라
17  이는 순찰자들의 명령대로요 거룩한 자들의 말대로이니 지극히 높으신 이가 사람의 나라를 다스리시며 자기의 뜻대로 그것을 누구에게든지 주시며 또 지극히 천한 자를 그 위에 세우시는 줄을 사람들이 알게 하려 함이라 하였느니라
18  나 느부갓네살 왕이 이 꿈을 꾸었나니 너 벨드사살아 그 해석을 밝히 말하라 내 나라 모든 지혜자가 능히 내게 그 해석을 알게 하지 못하였으나 오직 너는 능히 하리니 이는 거룩한 신들의 영이 네 안에 있음이라

Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream of a Tree
4:1 King Nebuchadnezzar, To the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth:
May you prosper greatly!

2 It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.

3 How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders!  His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; his dominion endures from generation to generation.

4 I, Nebuchadnezzar, was at home in my palace, contented and prosperous. 5 I had a dream that made me afraid. As I was lying in bed, the images and visions that passed through my mind terrified me. 6 So I commanded that all the wise men of Babylon be brought before me to interpret the dream for me. 7 When the magicians, enchanters, astrologers[b] and diviners came, I told them the dream, but they could not interpret it for me. 8 Finally, Daniel came into my presence and I told him the dream. (He is called Belteshazzar, after the name of my god, and the spirit of the holy gods is in him.)

9 I said, “Belteshazzar, chief of the magicians, I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in you, and no mystery is too difficult for you. Here is my dream; interpret it for me. 10 These are the visions I saw while lying in bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. 12 Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the wild animals found shelter, and the birds lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.

13 “In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger,[c] coming down from heaven. 14 He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.

“‘Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth. 16 Let his mind be changed from that of a man and let him be given the mind of an animal, till seven times[d] pass by for him.

17 “‘The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people.’

18 “This is the dream that I, King Nebuchadnezzar, had. Now, Belteshazzar, tell me what it means, for none of the wise men in my kingdom can interpret it for me. But you can, because the spirit of the holy gods is in you.”

댓글목록 1

박천민님의 댓글

no_profile 박천민쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일

V. 2-3  "지극히 높으신 하나님이 내게 행하신 이적과 놀라운 일을 내가 알게 하기를 즐겨 하노라  3  참으로 크도다 그의 이적이여, 참으로 능하도다 그의 놀라운 일이여, 그의 나라는 영원한 나라요 그의 통치는 대대에 이르리로다"

느부갓네살은 그에게 행하신 하나님의 이적과 놀라운 일을 보고, 하나님을 지극히 높으신 하나님으로 그리고 그의 나라를 영원한 나라로 그리고 그의 통치가 영원하리라라고 고백한다.  그러나, 그럼에도, 그가 꾼 꿈이 느부갓네살에 대한 하나님의 심판을 의미한다는 사리은, 그가 높으신 하나님을 인정하고 하나님의 통치와 하나님의 나라를 인정했다고 해서 그의 삶이 근본적으로 변화된 것은 아니었음을 보여준다.

입의 고백은 있었지만, 삶으로는 하나님을 진정 높으신 하나님으로, 절대적인 하나님의 통치를  인정치 안했음을 의미한다.  그토록 겸손하기가 쉽지 않았던 듯하다.  나는 하나님에 대한 나의 신앙고백과 삶이 일치한 삶을 사는가?  다른 것 모르더라도 우선 매일의 큐티와, 그리고 기도하는 시간과 가정예배를 일주일에 한번이라도 제대로 드리자.

전체 4,960건 16 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기